Join Drew Estate for the 7th annual Kentucky Barn Smoker on Saturday September 26th th in Hopkinsville, KY. Engage all the senses as you witness the lighting of oak, maple and hickory on fire to cure the Kentucky seed and Kentucky grown tobaccos.
It’s all about the smoke! Kentucky Fire Cured cigars are hand crafted using authentic fire cured tobaccos from Kentucky and hearty Nicaraguan fillers resulting in a smoking experience like no other. Swamp Thang adds a naturally sweet candela wrapper that accentuates the fire cured tobaccos and reinforces the pioneering spirit of creating something truly new and original that only Drew Estate can. Learn about both at the Kentucky Barn Smoker!
Barn Smoker 2020 continues to expand the festival atmosphere that celebrates attendees love of the leaf and the Drew Estate Culture. Envisioned and inspired by Jonathan Drew to bring aficionados, brands, and local businesses to American Tobacco Farms, Barn Smoker events also serve to raise awareness for Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity, whose sole focus is to support the American military.
This year, the Barn Smoker program will feature a multi-level ticket opportunity to satisfy the wants of every valued attendee:
- VIP Experience Ticket with Dinner Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – Each VIP Experience Attendee will be a guest at an intimate dinner the evening before or after the Barn Smoker hosted by Jonathan Drew, Willy Herrera, Pedro Gomez and the entire Drew Estate team. As part of the VIP Experience ticket, each guest will receive 3 rare Drew Estate cigars and much more. In addition, VIP attendees will also receive a premium swag package at the Barn Smoker.
- VIP Swag Ticket Sponsored by Xikar and Cigar Caddy – VIP Swag Ticket holders at Barn Smoker, will receive a premium swag package upgraded over General Admission.
- General Admission – Admission to the Barn Smoker with general admission swag.
In addition to the three Barn Smoker packages, 2020 will feature an “All-Star” program, where guests can purchase tickets for all 5 events at a reduced cost and receive a unique Barn Smoker Challenge Coin Set including a Master Coin only available to Barn Smoker “All-Stars.” This historic Master Coin will also have future discounts and benefits at Barn Smoker 2021.
The 2020 Barn Smoker program creates an immersive deep dive into a variety of unique sensory activations, focusing on brands including Pappy Van Winkle, Joya de Nicaragua, and more.
l of American Tobacco Agriculture. Including a fully catered meal and liquor sampling.
You will also receive a voucher to purchase 10 cigars for $10.00 from our onsite retailer which include cigars listed below:
• 1 Liga Privada A
• 1 Florida Sun Grown Box Press Limitada
• 1 Undercrown Suprema
• 1 Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
• 1 Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig
• 1 Dia de los Muertos
• 1 Kentucky Fire Cured Just a Friend
• 1 Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thang Toro
• 1 Kentucky Fire Cured Sweets Just a Friend
• 1 Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Rat
We recommend attendees bring additional cash to purchase raffle tickets supporting Cigars for Warriors, raffle tickets will be
1 Ticket for $5.00
10 Tickets for $20.00
75 Tickets for $100.00
Envisioned and inspired by Jonathan Drew to bring people, brands, and local business to American Tobacco Farms, these events also serve to raise awareness for Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity whose sole focus is to support the American military. Please bring additional cash for the raffle.
We will be raffling off HUGE prizes from Subculture Studios including Mega Standing Ashtrays and more!
All proceeds will be donated to Cigars for Warriors to continue their mission provided premium handmade cigars to our dedicated men and women around the world.
Parking and Event Registration open at 9am!